The Pakistan Academy of Sciences (PAS) in Islamabad has recently released job vacancies for the year 2023, as announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The organization is seeking applications for its project titled “Scientific Advice to the Government unit / Policy Unit” and encourages all eligible Pakistani nationals to apply.
The currently available positions in PAS include Director, Editor, and Technical Assistant. Eligible applicants should possess a Ph.D. degree in Natural Sciences and Applied Sciences with relevant skills and experience. For more information and application guidance, please refer to the complete details provided on this page.
Interested candidates must send their applications on plain paper with attested copies of all supporting documents to the address provided. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The application deadline is set for 15 March 2023.
These job opportunities are based in Islamabad. To explore more job openings in Islamabad, visit this link. Applicants who are currently employed must apply through the proper channel and carefully review all instructions in the advertisement notification provided below.
Vacancies For Pakistan Academy of Sciences PAS Islamabad Jobs 2023
Technical Assistant ( PPS -5), Editor ( PPS – 8), and Director ( PPS – 10) are currently vacant jobs at the Pakistan Academy of Sciences.
Application Procedure For Pakistan Academy of Sciences PAS Islamabad Jobs 2023:
- Candidates who are interested in the position can submit their applications via plain paper to the address mentioned below.
- The application should entail complete and pertinent information such as name, contact details, address, and other personal information.
- Additionally, it is mandatory to attach certified copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
- Furthermore, we advise candidates to go through the notification advertisement mentioned underneath for all the necessary instructions.
- Lastly, the deadline to submit the application is 15th March 2023.