On this webpage, you can obtain the latest online application form for the Senate of Pakistan Jobs 2023. There are job vacancies available in the Senate Secretariat of Pakistan in Islamabad, and the department is seeking out individuals who are dynamic and committed professionals for the following positions: Assistant Private Secretary, Junior Assistant, Gunman, Staff Car Driver, and Naib Qasid.
The department has announced that these positions will be filled solely on the basis of merit, and eligible females and minorities are also encouraged to apply. Initially, the posts will be on a contractual basis for three years, and if the candidate’s performance is satisfactory, it may be regularized.
Candidates who wish to apply must possess the qualifications, skills, and experience required, as per the eligibility criteria indicated in the image posted below. Generally, Master/Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle are required for these vacant positions, and relevant experience is mandatory. The candidate’s age should be at least 30 years. Therefore, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following procedure mentioned below.
Positions For Senate of Pakistan Jobs 2023:
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Junior Assistant
- Staff Car Driver
- Naib Qasid
Guide on Applying for Jobs in the Senate of Pakistan:
- To apply for job vacancies in the Senate of Pakistan, interested individuals are required to complete online registration and submit their application through the OTS website at www.ots.org.pk.
- An application fee for the test must be paid through any of the designated branches of Bank Alfalah, HBL, ABL, or by utilizing the prescribed Bank Challan, which is also accessible on the OTS website.
- Upon submission of the online application form, candidates are then required to send a hard copy of the form, along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, and other pertinent credentials, including two recent passport-size photographs, to the Open Testing Service Office No. 1, located at Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- All applications must be delivered to the OTS headquarters via courier, and those submitted by hand or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline for submission of applications is February 27, 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the closing of office hours on the last day of submission will not be entertained.